What is insomnia? The word insomnia comes from Latin and in translation means “no sleep”. Insomnia is a symptom that affects a lot of people, at least in certain periods of life. This problem can be very bad if it lasts for an extended period. Insomnia deprives people of time and health. Insomnia can be manifested as a complete inability to sleep, or the poor quality of sleep. People who have difficulty to fall asleep or wake at dawn, can also suffer from this symptom.More than 50% of adults felt the symptoms of insomnia at least for a period of one week. Adults suffer from insomnia more often then children and teens. Types of insomnia.
Insomnia can be acute or chronic. Acute or short-term insomnia occurs due to adverse life situations. When a person finds them self in a stressful situation, they often have sleep problems. Stressful situations may be different kinds, and one of the most famous is related precisely to the change of the time zone buy ambien online. People who often travel from continent to continent, experience physiological stress and its effect is most commonly manifested as insomnia. Acute insomnia lasts for a maximum of one month and is easily treated.Chronic insomnia lasts longer than one month and may be due to psychological disorders or taking medicines and drugs. This type of insomnia is more difficult to treat and less likely to pass “by itself”.Insomnia can cause depression, and it can occur due to depression. Insufficient sleep is strongly associated with disrupted mood.
Treatment of insomnia
Only a few people know how to deal with insomnia. It is a common phenomenon that due to a lack of money and time, people on their own take sleeping pills. On the one hand, there are therapies that are very successful in eliminating the problem of insomnia, on the other hand, there are available drugs for which people commonly resort. However, each drug carries a risk. Drugs that induce sleep are called hypnotics. If the usage is controlled, they can really be helpful. However, when a person is taking them on their own, they often bring more harm than good.
How to cure insomnia
Falling asleep can be practiced. Use of reliever medication is just something that you can do to in a healthier and more efficient way. Sometimes it is not enough to have only the psychological and psychotherapeutic knowledge, but also social skills (which can modulate excitable temperament – which leads to difficulties in falling asleep) and changes in behaviors and habits that disrupt good night’s sleep.
The daily “exercises” against insomnia:
– Drink less coffee, alcohol and cigarettes, especially before going to bed
– Do not eat before bedtime. Try to have your last meal at least three hours before going to bed
– The physical activity is preferable during the day, but not late in the evening, before going to sleep
– Avoid afternoon sleep, especially in the late afternoon If you can, visit your masseur. Massage has a very positive effect on muscle relaxation
-Regulate the time of going to bed and wake up at the same time each day
-Make notes about the quality of your sleep and sleep time. They will tell you exactly whether you’ve been able to achieve a good rhythm
Night “exercises” against insomnia:
– Do not spend too much time in bed. The time you spend can only make you annoyed and troubled, and that certainly does not promote sleep
– If you can, create a separate bedroom, which will serve only for sex and sleep
-Create an environment that will improve your sleep. Lie down in a cool and comfortable bed and a dark room
– Think about the beautiful thoughts, think of nature, instead worrying about a job
– Warm bath an hour before bedtime has a positive effect on your muscles so that they can relax and improve the quality of your sleep
– Routine actions are a good tranquilizer. If you get used to buy ambien reading a book in bed, it can serve you better than a cure for insomnia